Wednesday 1 August 2012

Entry 03
6th Jun 2012
 20:45 PM

   CUBICAL.....

The word make my minds getting confused and confused..First time in my life I found this word.. Huurrmmm,,Now,I still thinking about the word that make me crazy.. No one can tell me what the meaning of cubical.. I try to find it.. I go to the cubical and see how the cubical actually.. I entered  and saw many gaps between table.. I’m just quite.. Don’t try to ask to the lecturer.. Then I go back to my room with many questions in my mind.. Lastly, I just let it’s go.. It is not important to me.. There are many things that I have to do.. But tomorrow, I ask to my friend again.. What the meaning of cubical actually..??? She mad to me.. She said that no need to know about it.. Just think about study.. This question is not ask you in exam.. Then, I stop to find it until now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment