Wednesday 1 August 2012

Entry 01

28 May 2012
12:45 AM
MATRIK..??? 


First day in PAHANG MATRICULATION  COLLEGE.. Huhuhuhu…  I don’t  respect  that I will study here.. I’m the first person in my family that futher study in PAHANG MATRICULATION COLLEGE..  Scary! Nervous! I feel that I will kill myself  if I further study in matrik because I need a lot of strength in physically or mentally.. I’m not ready yet.. But I remember what my  aunt told me. If I confident with myself,  just do it..Don’t think about  other  thing..  At 3.45 p.m, I was arrived..  Registered in matrik.. Deep in my heart , I felt so sad.. Not happy to stay here..  Far with my beloved family.. My mom said, my rezeki is here.. Just do it..  Insya Allah…. Goodbye Kuala Lipis.. See you next time.. hehehex.. J


No comments:

Post a Comment